Manage Quality of Process Controls with Custom Validations
- Learn the basics of validation
- Learn how to create your own validation
Introduction to Validation
"Validations" is a feature you can use to verify (using an accept/reject submission process) any specific information your platform needs to collect about the organisations operating inside.
Here's a summary of what validation is:
- A checklist, certification, survey, annual questions, compliance assessments, or a custom set of questions available to organisations designed to get information about them on the platform.
- Any user (regular or administrator) can submit a validation on behalf of his/her organisation.
- Each submission can be accepted or rejected.
- The organisation that whose validation submission was accepted will earn a badge or certificate.
How to create your own Validation
First, access the validations of your organisation:
- Click [Organisations] at the left-hand sidebar.
- Find the organisation whose behalf you would like to submit a validation.
- Click [Validations] at the left-hand sidebar under your organisation.
Now, select which validation you would like to do.
Click the "Submit Now" box of your chosen validation.
Then, complete the forms to the best of your ability and click "Submit Now" once you're done.
Note: Some validations may require you to scan and upload some files or pictures. Review your validation and prepare well.