- Learn how to use the Expiry Automation for Due Diligence Feature as an Organisation Administrator
- Understand what happens when your organisation has forms that have expired that have not been updated
An organisation administrators' duties involve managing the submission of compliance forms [Due Diligence], that need to be submitted and/or update periodically. Expired forms will limit some of the functionality on the organisation profile and non-compliance' [based on outstanding forms] could result in your organisation being marked as inactive, by portal administrators.
Submitting Due Diligence
If the feature is active on your portal
An expiry date will need to be entered by the user completing the form, usually an Organisation Administrator.
The system will reference this expiry date for smart reminders regarding the status of the Organisations Due Diligence, as prescribed by the portal owner / system administrator.
Organisation Administrators will receive notifications upon the following events:
- 30 days before the forms expire
- 5 days before the forms expire
- On the day of the expiry
- A final reminder will be sent 30 days after the expiry date after which the organisation profile might be marked as inactive.
Expected actions upon receiving the email:
- Click on Update Now directly from the Email
Clicking on Suspend alerts will stop the system from sending you reminders
OR update the 'form'
- Login as a User
- Navigate and click on your organisation
- Click on the expired validations which will be listed under Due Diligence on your organisation profile
- Click on Update to upload the updated form
- Fill in all the required fields and click submit
Users will be able to see alerts regarding the upcoming expires for organisations. These alerts will show up, when relevant on the New Sessions posting pages and the Organisations listing pages. These alerts will only show up 10 days before the expiry date, or once expired.