The Insights system automatically communicates to you on how your project is doing. With the Activity Log feature within Insights, a Super Admin can see all the activity that has taken place on the portal within the past month including feedback given to beneficiaries who have submitted any requests in terms of projects and validation forms.
Instructions to use the Activity Log
- Log in as a Super Admin
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click on Insights
- On the Insights landing page, click on the Activity log icon as shown.
- On the Insights Activity log page, select your date range and check the relevant boxes, as per your requirements.
- Click on Go to generate the report
- Your Log entries table will be displayed.
- You can download and save your activity log by clicking on the Download button.
- The download can be in CSV format or Excel format
To find out what reports are available to you please read here: https://hello.thesocialcollective.co/a/solutions/articles/14000097882?portalId=14000011924
To find out about your users including contact information, activities they have taken part in, hours completed, outcomes achieved and their interests - please read here:
For a summary of all the validations that have been submitted please read here: